Welcome to the McCartney & McClung Families Genealogy web site. Here we present the research results from the work of Craig McCartney and Donald J. Martin into McCartney ancestors, McClung cousins, and their many related families. We have concentrated on events in North America but also include some limited international information. We hope that others may benefit in their own research, and perhaps assist us in return.
If you are researching any of the families on this site, you may find something of interest here. Perhaps you would like to share your own data with us. In any case, send Craig an email by clicking on his name at the bottom of any page.
- For details of a specific person click on Surnames above and find the name of interest in the list.
- To see a list of charts that diagram the descedants of selected ancestors click on Descendant Charts above.
- To see thumbnail photographs of some of the people on this site, click on Portraits above. ...and please send me portraits of ancestors that you would like included here.
- Recently added are pictures of tombstones; click on Tombstones above for a page of thumbnails and links to larger pictures from our ancestor's gravesites. So far, I only have a few pictures of tombstones; if you can contribute that would be appreciated
- Clicking on Master Index above will take you to a master index of surname pages.
- To see what has been added or changed recently, click on What's New? above.
- For links to other McCartney and McClung WWW sites click on Links above.
- For more help and information about us and this site click on About above.
Many of the individual detail listings have a feature called Pop-up Pedigree near the top of each person's listing. If you click on it you will get a chart showing the parents and grandparents; you can navigate to them by clicking, if their name is underlined.
On the individual detail pages, source Citations (i.e., where did I get that information?) are given in an abbreviated, bibliographic style. This is only to save space. Complete citation details for every source mentioned are available, just send Craig an email if you are interested.
You can help.
Please check the listings for all relatives of whom you have any knowledge. Submit questions, corrections, and missing information to by email, fax, postal letter, carrier pigeon, or personal visit.
Craig McCartney & Donald J. Martin, Ph.D.